1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Veterinary Medical Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an automated telephone application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
• Low Monthly Payments
• Charges over $300 Interest-Free For 3 Months
• Charges over $1,000.00 Interest-Free for 12 Months
• Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
• No Annual Fee
• Charges over $500.00 eligible for low interest terms
• Confidential Automated Telephone Application
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option is pet health insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .